Bungalow cabins are #330, 340, 342, 344, 346, 348 and 350 on the resort map.
Pet Friendly Bungalow cabins are #352, 354, 360, 362, 364 and 370.
- One room cabin
- Queen Bed
- Full size futon in living area
- Two twin mattresses in sleeping loft
- Full bathroom with tub/shower
- Full kitchen (stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils)
- Fireplace, wood burning (with the exception of #330)
- Screened-in front porch (with the exception of #370)
- Air conditioning (bring a fan for the loft area)
- Ceiling fan in bedroom and main living area
- TV with cable channels
- Linens not provided
- Three bungalow cabins are available with separate bedrooms.
- Pets are allowed in specific cabins only. Please call for availability.
Please Note: If you rent a cabin, please remember to bring your own linens and towels. We do furnish pillows, paper towels and toilet paper. Camping is an outdoor experience and accordingly we do not offer refunds due to the whims of Mother Nature.