Marval’s 2019 TROUT TOURNAMENT March 1, 2, 3, 2019 Rules and Regulations 1. Fishing at Marval during the tournament is restricted to contestants only. 2. If registered in
Marval’s 2019 TROUT TOURNAMENT
March 1, 2, 3, 2019
Rules and Regulations
1. Fishing at Marval during the tournament is restricted to contestants only.
2. If registered in advance, by March 1, the entry fee is $25 for contestants 13 and older, $20 for children 12 and under. Entry fee includes a continental breakfast on Saturday from 7 AM – 10 AM and lunch at 1 pm in the Reunion Hall (tournament contestants free, family members $5 each).
3. For registrations received after March 1, the entry fee is $30 for contestants 13 and older, $25 for children 12 and under.
4. Contestants may fish by any legal means – fly fish, spinner bait, or natural bait. Prohibited: net, noodle, dynamite, and chumming.
5. One trout will be tagged and stocked ONLY at MarVal. Catch that tagged trout and win a fishing pole. If you think the trout you caught is BIG you need to bring it to the weigh-in station during tournament hours. A prize may result!
6. Tournament hours will be: Friday 3 pm – 6 pm; Saturday 6 am – 6 pm; Sunday 6 am – 10 am.
No fishing permitted Friday from 12 pm until the tournament starts.
7. Trout caught outside of tournament hours will not be allowed.
8. All State of Oklahoma Trout Stream Rules and Regulations must be observed. You must have a valid OK fishing license.
9. Prizes will be awarded at the Clubhouse on Sunday at 10:30 a.m. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Largest Trout, Second Largest Trout, and Third Largest Trout
All the children who enter the tournament go next.
Prizes not given to Large Trout Holders are given away to remaining contestants.
*Credit cards or cash only, please. Register by phone: 918-489-2295 or 800-340-4280.
Marval Resort, 445140 E 1011 Rd, Gore, OK 74435
march 1 (Friday) - 3 (Sunday)
445140 E 1011 Rd, Gore, OK 74435